Should you be friends with your employee? What if your employees don’t like you? How to get your employees to want to help you?
You are the boss now – you won’t succeed if you don’t know the answers to the following questions:
- Are your employees your friends?
- Are you your employees’ friend?
- What if your employees don’t like you?
- How do you get your employee to want to help you?
In this On Demand Class, we will address real challenges leaders face in the real world, but most training seminars can not and will not address:-( You will get real down to earth insights, zero corporate fluff! You will learn a whole new set of thinking, that is outside of your current “zone of thinking”, you will hear things you’ve never heard of before, you will perform a “software upgrade” in your thinking. You will be equipped with skills that are new to you, so you can venture outside of your current comfort zone, and do things you’ve never done before, and get rewarded handsomely as a result of your new understanding, new thinking, new feeling, new actions.
You should take this On Demand class if you are:
- A manager or a business owner,
- Managing a team of employees,
- Or managing a team of managers,
- You live in the real world, you have real world challenges you need to overcome.
- You are a doer, you are a thinker, and you are a life long learner.
- You challenge yourself to constantly do more so you can learn more, learn more so you can do more.
- You get a kick out of solving problems, you get a bigger kick out of helping others to learn how to solve problems – on their own!
- You play the game of: “Never ending upward spiral personal evolution.”
In just 30 min:
You will lose: Unhelpful thinking that have been holding you down 🙁
You will gain: New thinking that will catapult you to the next level!
This class is On Demand, which means you don’t have to wait! You can take this On Demand class Right NOW!
Leadership Secrets Series Webinars (OnDemand & EverGreen):
1: Delegation Skills for Busy Leaders – Why & How
2: How To Motivate & Inspire Your Employees? Young Employees?
3: How to Overcome Employee’s Resistance To Change?
4: How to Create Genuine and Sincere Employee Loyalty?
5: How to Manage the 4 Different Types of Younger Employees?
6: How to Successfully Coach Your Employees?
7: Is being friends with your employees a good idea? or a bad idea?
8: How To Get Your Best Employees To Stay For As Long As Possible?
9: How To Avoid Costly Hiring Mistakes?
10: How to Overcome Your Anxiety with Discipline and Termination?
11: Seven Secrets for Your Leadership Success that They Won’t Teach You!
Coach Michael Lin specializes in helping First Time Leaders in the business world.
Thousands of business leaders, from hundreds of organizations and associations, in dozens of industries, have attended his Leadership Seminars, Workshops, Keynote Sessions & 1-on-1 Coaching sessions.
And the attendees often make the following comments:
– “Thanks to Coach Michael Lin, I developed a Deep Understanding of my team members, all based on my newly acquired Emotional Intelligence! I now have a much more Authentic Connection with my team.”
– “Due to the Persuasion Skills I learned at the workshop, I am now more Fluent at Influencing people, especially when it comes to Inspiring my team members – and they love it!”
– “I finally became Congruent at Being the Leader – because Coach Michael Lin helped me to develop my own inner Emotional Maturity! My team told me I am like a Sea Captain the crew trust their lives with!”
To book Leadership Seminars, Workshops & Keynotes, for your company/industry training/event, send an email to: