Happy new year to all BCFT members! We welcome the return of our annual Suppliers’ Night Tradeshow event! The 30th annual event will once again be hosted at the Delta Burnaby Hotel & Conference Centre this coming February 28th, 2024. Come experience the exceptional opportunity to learn about new technologies, companies, products, and services. Network with R&D technologists, food scientists, purchasers, and senior managers from leading food and beverage companies around B.C. and beyond. Whether you are a new or returning attendee, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you all at our upcoming trade show event!
As a Reminder:
● Entry fares have been reinstated for this year (see pricing below), register online in-advance to help us facilitate timely processing at the reception desk.
**Please note that online sales will close on February 27th 11:59pm**
● All attendees must bring a postcard or Eventbrite registration. Photocopies are NOT accepted for entry.
● Pre-registration is mandatory to attend the seminars and will cost $2 per seminar. Seminar rooms may be found on the 2nd floor above the tradeshow with elevator access. Event signage and BCFT staff will be on-site to assist you with seminar related questions and navigation.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, February 28th, 2024
Parking: Free on-site parking
Food & Drinks: Complimentary during the show; alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
Attendee and Seminar registration Pricing Schedule:
● Online Pre-registration: $8.50 (members and non-members)
● At the door members: $10.00
● At the door non-members: $15.00
● Seminars: $2.00 (online pre-registration only)
Seminar Details: please visit BCFT website here for up-to-date seminar topic and speaker information
Seminars (A1 & A2): 1:30pm – 2:30pm
A1: Ingredion – Innovating with plant-based ingredients for taste, texture and health
A2: LBB Specialties – Transitioning From Candy To Supplements
Seminars (B1 & B2): 2:45pm – 3:45pm
B1: Caldic North America – Ensuring product success: Importance of proper fat preservation during the product life cycle
B2: Caldic North America – Helping Bakeries Adapt to a More Sustainable Food Supply
Pre-register online to reserve your spot. Learn more about this year’s presenters in the Suppliers’ Night seminar section of the BCFT website.
Hotel rooms are available in the conference complex at the Delta Burnaby Hotel at a discounted rate of $255/night . The Delta is conveniently located off the TransCanada Highway near Willingdon exit in Burnaby. To book your stay, use this link for 2024 BCFT rate reservation and request the “BC Food Technologists” rate (limited number of rooms available).
Please refer to our FAQ page for commonly asked questions and answers regarding Suppliers’ Night. If you have additional questions do not hesitate to contact the Suppliers’ Night Committee with your questions and comments.